The benefits and harms of herbal tea from nettles
If we talk about tea, it can be drunk one or two cups a day for preventive purposes, fearless. A decoction of nettle has a medicinal effect. The leaves of the plant are boiled first and then infused. Such a remedy is used with spoons and a certain course.
Stinging nettle contains a lot of iron, vitamins C and B, ascorbic acid, tannins, carotene. Due to its rich composition, tea helps with a number of diseases:
- eliminates swelling in the extremities and helps to normalize kidney function, has a mild diuretic effect;
- nettle has a hormonal effect, therefore it is very useful for women, actively used in gynecology;
- the walls of the vessels become elastic;
- removes toxins and toxins;
- cleanses the liver and gallbladder;
- reduces sugar;
- prevents anemia
- relieves inflammation.
Nettle is used in cosmetology to restore damaged hair and tighten the skin. Conditioners, masks, rinses based on plant extracts are effective and economical.