Health

In the United Kingdom, a woman dies at 58 from an accidental paracetamol overdose

ADVERTISING
Rome, April 26 – Accidental paracetamol overdose. This is the cause of death of an Englishwoman, Joan Ita Bergin, 58, died in early January in Lancashire, England. Suffering from a relentless cough and associated severe chest pain, the woman took an overdose of a drug (Lemsip) to find some relief. Feeling sick at home on Christmas Day, she was rushed to hospital, where she revealed to doctors that she was taking more than the recommended dose of paracetamol in addition to drinking one sachet to relieve the discomfort. Lemsip every four hours.

ADVERTISING

ADVERTISING
1 of 6