There three ingredients cake it’s a crafty recipe that is prepared with alone Biscuits, milk and yeast. It is very good and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes!
How often do you crave something good but lack eggs, milk or even flour? Although my job is to photograph and share what I eat, I confess that I often run out of stocks in the pantry and therefore I find myself quenching my desire for dessert with a packaged biscuit or a ready-made snack …
I know I know. You may be thinking that it is better to do things at home (and here we all agree!) But it is not always easy to reconcile the many daily commitments. And it is when this desire for sweet rises and I miss some ingredients that I do not let myself be taken by discouragement and further stress. I have an ace up my sleeve that I am sure will save your cravings for dessert and even if you have unexpected guests for dinner!
I’m talking about the three ingredients cake, that is a cake that is prepared with only oneself biscuits, milk and instant yeast for sweets! As soon as I saw it on the YouTube channel of Emma’s Goodies I immediately wanted to try it and I was thrilled, almost incredulous that one cake so good and moist it could arise from three ingredients! It’s a crafty recipe that comes to our aid when we have gods surplus biscuits to consume or on other multiple occasions and it is so good that you will not believe your eyes … or your taste! 😉
There three ingredients cake really tasty but above all versatile and you can change it according to your preferences or what you need to celebrate. It can be yours soaking cake for breakfast or snack, or it can become the cake of your special occasions! The decoration, in fact, can vary to your liking as well as for the ingredients.
Here is the list of possible replacements:
- If you don’t have cocoa shortbreads, you can use the white one for the cocoa-free version
- You can use white shortbread biscuits to consume and if you still want a cocoa cake, just add 30 g of cocoa and 30 ml of milk more
- If you are lactose intolerant you can use your favorite vegetable drink
- You can use your favorite cookies, including lactose-free, gluten-free or sugar-free versions for a light and tasty cake!
- Have fun decorating it as you prefer: powdered sugar, bitter cocoa, coconut, hazelnut cream, various grains …
- It lends itself very well to occasional cake in fact it can be filled with custard, cream or with the spreadable creams you prefer.
Are you ready to go to work? The three-ingredient cake will win you over! If you are curious about the very simple steps, I am waiting for you with the video recipe on mine Youtube channel:
It can be kept moist and soft for up to 4 days if closed under a glass bell or an airtight container
Try my recipes and tag me on Instagram adding my tag #incucinaconanna #annaontheclouds
You will be shared in the stories!